Monday, March 24, 2008

Woo Hoo Certified!

i grounded myself in the house 2 days without even stepping a foot out from the main door. I was well supplied with some fruits, bread and tea. n some loads of sms to keep me alive!

so it was not so nice to stay in the house 2 days and wat u need to do is, study study, and try out some alien codes which u never had the chance to use or even came across your mind. Well i think that is the price i ned to pay for my brave attempt to do my SCJP.
The last time i was under the same situation is when i attempted CCNA.

well the day before the exam, i tried out almost 300 questions. Trust me, its not nice to be bombarded with almost 300 technical exam questions. its not those u can simply reason out to protect ur own opinion wit supporting fact that you wan it to be like dat, jz bcoz u believe it is like dat!

technical questions very hard, correct means correct, wrong means wrong, and why it is wrong is fairly as important as knowing what is right. well at least must know wat causes the error, if not pointless in attempting SCJP

the day arrives, i barely had enuf sleep the nite b4 although i try to get 8 hours of sleep. Proven stress does make me restless, oh not to mention i feel young again wit some small pimples appearing on the face. Rarely can see so many at one glance!

i woke on the exam day, feeling tired. i am so worried my mind can focus on those technical details. How you hated that feeling when u went to bed feeling confident that you are ready to take on the world, but waking up next day feeling lost and tired. Well, i think the only thing is jz go ahead and take the exam. I sometimes need to tell myself that everything is in my head. Dun worry, the points will flow out effortless when i encounter with questions

well i arrived at the exam center 20 mins b4 the exam. d whole journey 2 d exam center seems to be bit unpleasant with a taxi ferrying 4 people driving like tortoise in the middle of the road and swaying from right to left trying to guess which road the passengers wan to take

it does test my patience and i did get offended, i over took the taxi once i get a good chance to do so, n reminding myself that this incident is not a matter of life n death, so be it, let if pass by
it feels great that the mind can calm down with those words. but then, tiredness still lurking somewhere in the corner of my mind. waiting to un-masquerade itself and portraying its mightiness in its own way. haih one word to describe i feel like Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

i arrived at the exam center car park, went to the lift n press 3rd floor, and when the lift door about to close, it ajar bit by bit until its full capability, enters 3 aunties! aiyo!! aunties!!
the aunties are like clowns! the hair, the makeup. LOL (Simpsons !!)...... no offense

well they are not merely clowns, they are jokers too. one of them started to ask the rest, which floor. the first joker presses G, the 2nd one says its 2nd n headed for that button, and the 3rd one says its 1st floor!

there goes the lift buttons! all glowing like firefly, each n every floor!!
cut the crap.... those clowns a.k.a jokers exited at 1st floor. It cost me almost 2 minutes to reach 3rd floor when it suppose to takes only 30 seconds! well i stepped out from the lift, and i feel at home again. y? i worked here once upon a time. i knew every single crook n nanny of this floor. i went into the exam room, not forgetting to visit the toilet 2 times during exam due to too much drinking and freezing cold temperature.

i was half way thru the questions, and my brain seems like giving up. i think must be overdosed with questions since yesterday feeling like giving up but i force myself thru, I wanted to get a free t-shirt badly hahahaha (those who take exam till 31 march will get free t-shirt if pass)
wat an excuse n wat a motivation.

I click the submit button after 2 hours 10 mins and i ran out to collect my exam. Oh God please tell i got the t-shirt! yes i got it! but i need to wait for the exam board in Sweden to post me those cert and t-shirt

headed to next door to visit my old place. Believe me, entering that door really needs courage n determination. Lots of those dreadful faces are still unleashed in that nic! i went to take my document from the account clerk and headed to ev place n ask her out for lunch
its my treat, since its her bday

so went to mcD for lunch, n chit chatted for 1.5 hours. i found out she have same experience in working life and social side of life. Interesting....maybe i am more like her, expressed me self as more artistic kuar? ev is a senior graphic designer

wat a day, ev oso mention she know my 2nd boss leh...all bunch of rock climbers
wah lau eh! this industry is so small, everything gets back and formed a circle!

No comments: