Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tech Day 12th March 2008

Ok it started some unpleasant things

1. The code i have done caused some mis-behavior of the prod sys
2. I accidentally coded some new logic which interfere with the existing flow of the Prod
3. solution : manually patched the mistakes

4. some idiot amended the table, added new column to it and didn't inform me. It was discovered when its already in Prod
5. solution : handle the problem n wait for some bomb or bullet to hit me hard...yes really hard this time! live wit it, yes i am ready to face the blame though its not my problem

6.I released some new release codes and it interfere with the prod deployment.
7. Solution : clean up all the mess and get the code ready again for prod deployment. Lesson learnt, branch your prod code!

8. I was hit with some error which apparently not my fault. Its due to data migration
9. wait i never even know bout any data migration since the start, no one informed me bout the migration
10. solution : act dumb and tai chi back the problem.....hey its not my fault anyway, too bad......

I still have lots of work to do i think, but i think not so much either. My brain is restless juggling between work and my exam. aih....my brain needs to be upgraded to dual or even quad core

its time to evo to 64 bit brain hahaha or maybe better 128 Bit

No comments: