Sunday, March 30, 2008

siamese temple qing ming 31 march 2008

I went to Siamese temple to qing ming, 2 spots, my great grandma n father
woke up in the morning wit high hope that it will be smooth sailing qing ming, arrived at the Siamese temple, all my hope shattered.

A lot of people neh! after heavy downpour n humongous of qingming goers number yesterday, the whole place is a mess, with rubbish and mud!

middle of the whole thing, i saw CK's brother n the sis in law.... hehe wat a coincidence!

then suddenly handphone rang! YL call me n say "Jz now i call u, u no look and u jz walk away"

i was like huh, filled with thousands of ??? while lighting the candle at my father's altar. Oh i think Yew Lyn is here too.....hehehehehe
i went to search for YL and she wore a yellow cap....Martell brand...hmn i think must be from his father's liquor store.... hehehe

she asked me when are we goin to visit J. I think i ned to work out my schedule as i jz got some time to breath after exam. Oh i ask her how she goin bek KL later, she says wit her fren's car...hehehehe suppose to drive her bek if i am driving bek to tpg and got space. But then ok la...everyone got their plan laid out dy!

Oh i packed 3 red packets for the monk for some chanting service. and i dropped one of it...haih bad luck..... i duno where it drops.

I went to burn to joss paper and i saw this idiot man with his pregnant wife n small kid, wan to burn joss paper also. He throw 3 packets of joss paper to burn. Let me clarify, in plastic! yes, burning plastic. Idiotic! then the pregnant wife seems to enjoy the fume and aroma from the burnt plastic. He then took the leftover joss paper on the wife's hand n simply throw in....and at the same time, ask the wife to throw away all the candles, dun wan bring back home. Aiyo then keep on saying lets go lets go.... the wife mention qing ming for his mother n grandparents. Aiyo, wat a good blessing the son-in-law of those departed will get leh with this type of attitude?!?! wat ever la...i dun agree n i dun think so i ned to know hahahaha

suddenly when almost finsih burning joss paper.... i step aside and i saw AK beside me...woah!
so ngam one the timing??? he so bz looking for place to place the offerings and the aunt is oso bz finding a table to be used. aik..... the tall table i use was snatched by another aunty...kesian if could pass him the table, now AK no tall table use. aih...timing not so correct kuar

then i went to the new wing, to put some joss stick for my grandpa.....AK was there oso bz wiping the table. I was at the sink washing my hand when he came over n told me...."eh how come so many ashes on ur head" ....har???? really meh? i try to brush off then AK says
still got....aik?? something fishy..... AK already show some funny face

AK says "eh ur hair burned la....hehehe"
"looks like dyed only nvm...."

aduh wat a console, i told him i am done here, later wat time are we goin home? 2pm kuar? He did say he woke up 6.30am....dats not good news la, as he will be driving...but then my question is 6.30am till 10.30am u go where ar? now only reach siamese temple.....as usual lo, fetch the aunt go buy stuff n breakfast n lenggang kangkung....hehehehe

aih...my hair smells funny la! oh my aunt manage to pick back the red packet i dropped! hahahaha its back to me now! RM5.00

No comments: