Sunday, June 29, 2008

bye bye raintown

the day has arrived to bid farewell to rain town after lots of happenings and tiring things.

early in the morning, picked up AK and go to Lakeview to angkat mee koo. Huh, my car suddenly was stuffed with 50 pcs of mee koo, wahahahaha.

went to pasar to makan like orang gila and together with AK we went to Kg jambu to find the rest, actually its very entertaining seeing them (OLB, GCK, ATB, CKC) playing badminton. Cursing more than playing...hahahaha

went back to sleep and when was about to go, it rained heavily. So continue on sleeping.
After some time, want or dun want, its time to go back KL.

heavy heart and reluctantly, AK came to pick me up. I drove the car to pickup LB and we went back to KL. when i was about to leave to the toll, I remember i left my charger back at home. Huh? watodo? nasib baik AK say got extra one, lend me one first. So we go back KL lo...

halfway we stop for dinner. Actually I wanted to eat and buy wu kok, but finish ady....

so with a long face, I had the duck noodles...yummy... but soon i felt thirsty.
oh the last strecth of journey AK drove and we reached KL safely and dump LB at NiuZheXui and went off to drop mee koo, wow 50 pcs!

pickup AK dad and headed to his place to drop them off. Reluctantly i was back in KL. eh how come there is a pack of bird eye chilies in my car?!?!

hahahaha AK, ur chilies....return u tmrw on my way to work.

No comments: