Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Selangor Comp

I was there at stadium Matsushita witnessing the band comp

i must admit after several years hibernating from the marching band scene, i finally get the force to step in again.

since the start it i was so bored.....i am very sorry that Div B bands are not as good as i expect. There is one school though that captures my ear and attention. Sri Garing...... the sound is quite matured although their instrumentation quite lacking and not so marching friendly, hehehehe

then came this big team, assunta....wow! amazed by the entry...looks like good. But then, its not as good as it look. the sound koyak and the formation is not captivating. not to mention the drum majorette is like entertainer. Sigh........ this is something that doesn't please me after such long time never see marching comp.

well i waited till the team that is rumoured, actually not rumoured la, me myself oso favour this team CHS....

wow......the sound is great....the tuba sound is so captivating, full with bounce and body! the articulation is so pronounced and i can guarantee you i heard the flute articlation so well from my place!

bravo CHS, the formation improved alot, cleaner this time round, but still i think, CHS attack is not as aggresive as previous years....maybe this is their new way of presentation. I am not the judges, so i leave it to the judges to make professional comment rather than i give komen satu sen pun tak laku one......

oh....the song, (i think its Incredible)....stuck in my head ady!!!

No comments: