Friday, June 27, 2008

A short trip to BM

Sms came in with message "U wan to go eat lunch? Do I ned to fetch you from school?"

err... I dun think so lo, I got alot of things to teach the boys and I will only finish at 5pm

I replied to the sms, lets go BM for dinner

wow the reply was spontaneous, "OK 5pm we go"

at 5pm when i was getting ready to an exciting food hunting, i was bombarded with questions about clarinet...aih, irresistible, well i spend another 30mins on that while waiting for me ahmad to arrive

5.30pm set off to BM to look for MC......MC bring us go find food so the final result is
5.30pm go BM find food

arrive at the Juru toll, meet with MC, she bring us to duno wat nam hwa garden eat some kind of pasar malam look alike but like old zinc roof top hawker center to eat. We had oyster pan cake, fried carrot cake and curry mee and i had Umbra (duno correct or not the spelling) juice. Bought 2 DVDs and headed to Tau Pek Kong place for bee tai bak

wow....i think it provoke my past memories... I been here before once!
also ordered a bowl of prawn mee....wow delicious...
ordered a cham ice, and AK ordered kopi panas...the price came up to RM1.70 so AK pay RM2.00 to the waiter and i took out RM2.00 oso

the waiter was confused...how come I want to pay him extra RM2.00. then he explained my cham ice is RM 1.10 n the other kopi panas is RM 0.60, total RM 1.70. suddenly i just wake up from my dream, this is not KL leh....things not that expensive. hahahaha

after a while, hehehehe we took off in a quest to find toilet...wah bladder wan to burst liao...

on the way back, we go ta pau, duck egg fried kuay teow. Fried by a young lad which looks like power station, wow, smooth ah beng body with long hair, rockers look alike frying kuay teow! amused!

went on to ta pau prawn mee from another stall. after that we bid bye bye to MC
and we headed back to rain town. oh its a long day after all

No comments: