Sunday, July 6, 2008

A day at KLCC

after such long time i never been to KLCC, i was invited to attend a gathering for my year 1996 batch at KLCC

AK fetch me early morning and we went to KLCC to meet up the rest. CK was there early, so we headed to San Fransisco to meet up and have breakfast. Before we headed there, we went to buy 3 tickets to watch Hancock.

BK came along and CS after that, while Ray was the last. after the late breakfast and get along, we bid farewell to each other, and 3 of us me, AK and CK headed to cinema to catch Hancock. I must admit i don't have any idea what is to be expected. My jaw dropped when Hancock flew! wah ini apa punya cerita? hahahaha

after the movie we headed to Isetan. I wanted to get some shirt and shorts for my Mulu trip. we headed to catch our late lunch, and after that, i headed back alone, as CK is waiting for BB and AK went off to his special place.....

Its a tiring and hot sunny day! not to mention, the queue at the LRT is nonsense!

No comments: