Saturday, January 24, 2009

Movie again, yea!

The morning started with journey to the town, it feels strange, that nowadays i need to travel to town! Well things change, i am now staying out of town, not like usual. I stop by hypermarket, yippie! tak ada orang sangat......senang2 i get parking! Bought some pasta for tmrw's lunch

Went to book for my blood test (cucuk lagi la) slot on friday morning. Visited the barber, to cut hair, OMG 50% raise of fee! but then is the same price in KL la..... funny thing is, KL saloon all slashing price for the festive, while off city saloon all on the raise. Well people need money for CNY and its my pleasure to contribute towards moving the raintown economic, yea noble rite?

After cutting hair, the journey continues to the bookstore! yes this year itself I need to buy lots of book, jz to claim back my income tax, well i don't wan't my hard earn money landed in someone else's pocket, you know who la....those idiotic people.

Hmm....after browsing through, I have 2 titles in mind, but very frustrating that not in stock. Guess i need to go back to the city to scout for the two titles...well one of it I actually experienced it! And i think is time for me to re-visit the book and get myself together. Ended up, purchased a member card and 3 books, trust me, I very oriental nowadays, i bought a feng shui book....hahahaha sampat, err I repeat, 1 only la..... not yet super sampat!

After the bookstore, my itchy hand suddenly erupted....it spreads fast till my feet and chinese says itchy ass. Yes i went to the DVD store and bought few titles....2 cartoons movie hahahaha.

The weather is hot. Oh it looks like its going to rain too later in the evening!

well its time to go home, oops i forget that I need to deliver fish balls to my great grandmama house. hehehehe hopefully its not rotten sitting in the hot car!

back to house, so tired, and the bed seems like so tempting! but then, i think shower is a better thing to opt for..... yea, leftover hairs! kekeke sweat!

I woke up after 2 hours of nap! wow, what an achievement! i hardly sleep in the afternoon/evening, but i did it. isn't life luxurious to be able to take afternoon nap? This is not the thing that I can do when i am back to the city! and yes, it rains!

I was watching cartoon and suddenly i received an sms. A miss call notification sms. Hmn my phone operator really sucks la......out of coverage, no network detected all the while. Well the miss call was at 3.11 and the sms i received is 3.12pm..... at least that notice is efficient.

"wei, wana watch movie? with my family?"
hmn that was the words that i heard, so tempting la....i wan! but then malu oso la with people's family. think of it again, this is a festive season la, everyone should get along and together to create positive chi....so, "i wana watch, anytime oso ok wat movie oso ok" sounded desparate la.

9.30pm...yes that was the show.....i am raiding the cinema 2nd time in two days! ann says champion dah la...memang pun ....champi0n

oh oh oh, forget to mention, hehehehe got people was caught sleeping just the movie started! amazing! I didn't realized la..... hehehe people say so.

after mvie.....went for a drink with CK opposite the place we all stay... what a day, luxurious!

No comments: