Friday, January 23, 2009

2009 CNY exodus

This year i went back on a cow cart....err ox cart, kekekeke
Went back with AK, at first I thought the father oso coming along but then, only both of us.

The morning started early with collecting fish balls and other stuff from my aunt. Paid RM50 for things that worth RM62.50, good bargain still. At first wanted to kidnap one tangerine from the counter but then uncle say must take two.... oh is one of those Chinese words rhyme thingy, wat two...duno wat two la

headed home and put all those fish balls into fridge and eat breakfast, head to office, yes working hor. Actually no mood oso la, but then, i have nothing to do till 2pm, so I get my ass to office. Closed one issue, and headed for lunch. After lunch wanted to grab some dried meat, but the queue was overwhelming! so decided to give up lo.

Called up AK to check wat is goin on, he say washing, polishing n waxing car. Huh? then drive on highway? har? y not go bek home only do leh? But then, i think is a good thing, take care of the car. Asked me whether can go off early, i say can go off after lunch, earlier. So yippie, bout going back early. So y not in 30 min time? or maybe 1 hour, lets make it 1.5hour la...aiyo then it will be the exact time we agree on la...not a single minute early oso, buat penat aje

headed home n grab a pack of ice for my cold box....take a shower n rush off to park my car and board my ox cart....hehehe woops, i forgot to keep the extra ice in freezer, it was on the table. haih, i am too anxious to go home. called up someone to kau tim the ice pack, err water pack, hmn..... spilled water pack? kekekeke

The journey was smooth, but then ahmad says tired wana sleep n was hinting me to drive the bull cart, hmn ok la.....if needed, i will drive lo. Kesian me ahmad oso.

By the time we reach Ladang Bikam, another one more issue arise, the tummy drumming liao, so we decided to pull by at Tapah R&R for chicken rice, but then chicken rice is not in our mind, but then what else can we eat huh? Oh maxis people distributed oranges, each one get 2 oso....hah good sign huh? AK bit off track, he got 2 fork for his lunch, hahahaha i think he really otak hibernating liao.

Then journeys continued with me trying to get mp3 transfered from me phone to AK phone. trust me, it took me around 30 mins to get the 2 phone blue toothing. Haih, same brand oso kenot kau tim. When was about to give up, hah, i managed after all, its matter of something not so clear during the handshake procedure.

We safetly reached tpg, without realizing, so fast leh it felt, maybe for me la...usually when got things to keep me busy, time flies like UFO!??!?

we went to T.C get movie ticket.... Underworld 3... hmn my first time watch movie in tpg! yippie! on the way down, bought some facial cleanser from duno wat clara..... AK say he oso got do treatment, hmn... now i am amazed, rupa-rupa nyer AK so into this? amazing, or shud say i am so left out. headed home and take bath, tidy up things and had dinner...small one la...basic dinner.

headed for movie, was thinking want to detour go see babi hutan, oh then, dun wan la...

aiyo 3 malay boys sit beside me, the one nearest to me smell like beggar. yup, exactly like someone 5 hari tak mandi, with fowl cigarette smoke smell. Haih benci betul, spend most of the time avoiding that jerk, and AK ask me, wat happen? why? haih yo, dun ask y, jz give me some space to lean to ur side la...stinky leh! hahaha by then i realized, AK oso macam pakai baju sama macam petang tadi.... hmn.... mayb the busuk-ness come from him ar?? shudn't be la.
well if someone closed to me compare someone i duno, the one i duno sure get bad remarks la. well is my instinct, can't blame on that. oh that smelly jerk has a fren next to him, with a big mouth like serombong kapal, tak habis cakap and add ajinamoto to the movie, benci betul la....i think it needs time to change kampung folks, forgiven, its CNY.

No comments: