Monday, May 19, 2008

Wesak day...hummmm..... lets chant

Its Wesak..... missed an opportunity of long weekend to go home.

Grab an instant opportunity to go witness Wesak procession in KL, my first time eva u knoe?
After probing around to get some victims to join me for my first time eva wesak procession witnessing, its all so heartbreaking.

People no longer devoted...yea like me loe! I dun mind to admit, i am not devoted.
At last i got someone who is Buddhist..... i think any Buddhist i can find beside myself at least get passing marks when it come to understanding and practicing it.

I got Ry wif me and to my shocked, 2 fella more! yea! wat a company we are goin to have ain't we? headed for dinner with ck n lr and picked up ry, we went to park the car at Menara telekom there. Wise enough, behind the police station. I wonder is it really safe to park behind a police station? i wonder they got time to see what is happening at the back of their barrack...wakakakaka

Off we went, happily to Brickfields....we actually on time, ok ok, a bit off time ler.... missed the first few floats. Wow it is great to see so many people so devoted. Minus me la.... mem-paiseh-kan

few floats really captured my eye and hehehe some of the floats sprinkled or should I say small version of splashing holy water on those who witness the procession. Ry was so happy enuf or daring enough to get closer to get some blessing, while I was like kena ma kena lo. CK n LR the other hand stay back....ooppsss forgot to tell u, both not Buddhist ler!

after the procession we went to check out the temple. Lots of people there! its even more merrier than wat we used to have in tpg. Donated RM20 for an oil lamp, which makes me feel bit devoted in some sense. ok at least its a temporary relief for me at the temple.

out of curiosity, me n ry went to queue up at the entrance of one of the hall and we are curious what its for. We went to check out, and its was for those ahem devoted pilgrims to seek for blessing. Hahaha bcoz i donated an oil lamp, let go for it loe....so both of us left CK n LR (the two alleluia) outside for a while and went in for blessing. After the ceremony, which lasted 3 mins, out we went and picked up packet of flower...sob sob... flower petals only.... hahahaha and make a small donation (should say quite small donation)

happily we headed back....eh wait...spotted drinking water under on of the tent. we went to quench our thirst like those African buffalo seeking for a droplet of survival fluid. then that was the time CK spotted soya milk. hehehe anxiously we waited for them to distribute soya milk. Hahaha like never drink before kind..... but to our dismissed, the stirrer used to stir the soya milk was put on the ground, and ry spotted it, but becoz of our devoted spirit, we queue up for it, dun care.....ry didn't have it though..its CK who lebih-lebih, he had 3 cups! wakakakaka

in the end, we called him jia lat! like tak pernah minum n kiasu! hehehehe we headed back to the LRT station and back to home. Poor tired feet!

the next morning, dropped by SF house with ry to get the reptile stool....oh donated the pocket money from 6th to the cyclone victim in Myanmar thru SF. did u use the flower petal ar?? i was asked...yea lo, half packed.... put on my head few petals and stand under the shower....hahaha

away from home approach......so did ry.

No comments: