Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dentist Part 1

Went to see the dentist today

after more than 10 year i think.........
well although i don't wan't to, but i have to....die oso die la this time

was early at the dental clinic and it really makes me nervous..... after so long never seen the dentist, i don't know what will happen to my teeth today. I just want to get the old filled up tooth to be refilled, it chipped! after more than 15 years, what you think?

The dentist started to check on the teeth...i was praying hard. In the end i heard "Ok, only got one tooth with sign of decay, the molar before the wisdom tooth. I think I already expect that, as i have difficulties in taking care of it due to its physical disallocation.

well the chipped one how? Do it need crowing or can still be filled up again? then i went for an X-ray...OMG i got 2 teeth hiding in my jaw. wierd huh? I still got teeth not yet grow!

The filling process on the my tooth really is a very unpleasant one! Its big and deep enough. It feels so soar and the striking feel of pain really makes me feel dizzy and cramped on my face!
I wish it could be over soon, as its quite unbearable for me,

In he end, its all over and happily I walked away....see u next week! har?? next week?!?!

No comments: